Get bookkeeping and payroll services tailored to your needs.
Spend your time building your business — and your profits; let us handle your bookkeeping, recordkeeping, and report filing.
We can provide as many of the following services as you want:
- Paying bills and managing accounts payable.
- Handling all payroll functions, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.
- Invoicing your customers, posting collections, aging accounts receivables.
- Doing your bank reconciliations and providing cash balance reports.
- Maintaining sales journals and general ledgers.
- Preparing all required business tax reports and filings.
- Preparing any customized reports you find useful.
Where do we begin?
We'll work with you to identify the services you need. Then we'll set up a schedule so data is collected, recorded, and handled efficiently and timely.
How much will it cost?
You're likely to save more than our services cost. Your in-house staff needs will be reduced, so you will reduce associated employee costs such as payroll taxes, employee benefits, training time and expense, equipment and software costs, and employee management costs.
Best of all, your bookkeeping and accounting functions will be taken care of, so you can concentrate on running your business. Contact us for an estimate of the cost savings for your business.
220 E. Jackson St.
P.O. Box 1098
Thomasville, GA 31799
Fax: (229) 226-2531