Links of Interest
Reference Websites and Calculators
The following reference links and calculators will provide you with useful information. Any computations you arrive at with these sources should be considered rough estimates. If you are looking for numbers you can rely on, please call us for assistance.
We caution you: do not enter into any agreement or purchase anything via the Internet until you and your advisors are satisfied that you are getting what you are paying for.
We do not endorse any business or product you may find as a result of these links.
Each link will open a new browser window.
Government and Political Sites:
- Social Security Administration
- Small Business Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Official site for U.S. government information
- US Congress on the Internet — legislative information
- Vote smart — political topics plus status of current legislation
- Georgia Department of Revenue
Reference Material and Lookup Sites:
- WhoWhere white pages and yellow pages — search for individuals or businesses by city, by state, by name
- Zip code lookup — use any address
- Official US time by zones
- Webster's — dictionary and a thesaurus
- The ultimate reference desk — You can search the reference desk topics by keyword or table of contents.
- Measurement converter — how many centimeters in an inch and numerous other conversions
- Currency converter — any country to any other country
- Calculators — for almost any job under the sun
- College Financial Aid Helper
- Section 529 College Savings Plans
We invite you to call us at any time. We would be pleased to discuss your tax, financial, and business matters with you.
220 E. Jackson St.
P.O. Box 1098
Thomasville, GA 31799
Fax: (229) 226-2531